If traveling with your own transport:
Admittedly this sounds complicated! Only
because there is no access point to cross the road on highway 1141. Otherwise its much quicker.
1. Coming from Chiang Mai City, proceed towards Airport Plaza Mall via Mahidol or Wua Lai Road.
2. Approaching the overpass before Airport Plaza Mall, turn left unto Highway 1141.
3. Take Highway 1141, approx 3.5 Km (the elevated highway will be parallel to your right).
4. At approx. 3.2 km, stay to your left so you can access the underpass turnaround
5. Turn right under overpass and continue on Highway 1141 (opposite direction from which you came)
6. Drive 2 Km. on Hwy 1141 Look for Athena Koolpurt Ville Building on your left.
McDonalds is on other side of highway.
7. Turn left after Athena Koolpurt.
8. Drive 0.7 km. (Pass the Chinese Temple)
9. Second street past Chinese temple, Turn Left. Drive 150 meters. Ajarn Sinchai's house will be on right side, House number 139/24.
In Google maps. Look up "Mr. Sinchai Massage." instead of full street address.
For directions in Thai: ( Show to driver)
Call: Local 086-924-3210, overseas: +6686-924-3210
The intersecting street is
across the McDonalds on
other side of Highway.
Sinchai Massage School & Therapy
NEW!!!!!!! GRAB Taxi is now available!
If GRAB does not show "Mr. Sinchai Massage" you can still use grab, but through Google Maps instead. Open Google maps, search for "Mr. Sinchai Massage."
Press Directions tab
Press upper right icon for taxi (small figure waving)
GRAB options should appear.
Approximate fare from Thapae gate is 90 Baht.
Please remember, for appointments and also classes, please call him directly as listed on this site.
You may also email Mike his senior student. He has assisted Ajarn for 12 years and may be able to answer your questions. He is often away from Chiang Mai though.
He is a native English speaker:
Email Mike at
Copyright © Sinchai Massage. All rights reserved.
Ajarn Sinchai teaches and practices from his residence. Some years ago he was located near Chang Phuak gate, but now is located 20 minutes from the moat area towards the Airport. The area is known as Pradad.
Street Address is: 139/24 M.2, T. Pradad.
This may be difficult to explain to a taxi driver so we suggest you call for free pickup as mentioned before.
Other landmarks are the Chinese Temple in Pradad district, and Winplace hotel.