Our Learning Experience
Finding Inspiration in Every Session
Receiving massage from a blind practictoner is a very profound experience. You now can learn this very unique style of Thai massage which isn't taught at other massage schools.
Ajarn Sinchai teaches all classes himself. The atmosphere is informal and easy going and yet no time is wasted. Beginners and advanced therapists train together because this is a very different approach to Thai massage. It specifically addresses client problems through simple muscle testing and by applying powerful and safe techniques.
Classes are on-going. While you may start on any weekday, Ajarn Sinchai prefers that new students start on Mondays.
Most Important: please call Ajarn Sinchai directly 086-924-3210, a day or two before you wish to attend. You may discuss transportation.
Occasionly his phone may be turned off. Please try calling again at a later time.
- Emphasis is placed on the practitioner's proper body mechanics.
- How to use leverage without straining yourself or injuring your client.
- Knowledge of anatomy and commonly encountered problems: headache, neck strain, back and shoulder syndromes.
- When and how to apply elbow, forearm, and knee pressure - safely and effectively.
- A deeply relaxing approach to head and face massage.
- When available, Ajarn Sinchai may request a client undergoing therapy to have the students study his technique while the client is being treated. Here he will teach in a case-study format. Amazing!
- Patient instruction is offered for beginners while demanding training is taught for the
advanced therapist (Prepare to be humbled -- in a good way)
Ajarn Sinchai's approach has been developed from his 50 plus years of experience. There isnn't any mindless thumbing or acrobatic stretches. He simply knows what works - and he easily shows you the right way to relieve muscular pain.
Class Schedule and Pick-Up.
Class schedule is Monday through Friday, 5:00pm to 7pm. (Sometimes longer)
During "low season" or special situations, you may request a special class.
The usual pickup spot is in front of the McDonalds, across from Thapae Gate OUTSIDE the moat at 4:30 pm
Look for the white pickup truck. License plate has 3006 on it.
Or use a GRAB TAXI! For destination:
139/24 Tawanna Village Mahidol Rd., Pa Daet
View of McDonalds from Thapae gate.
This is your pick-up point.